Clients and Partners
We have worked for a wide range of healthcare organisations across the UK.
Since setting up in 2006, we have won commissions from the Department of Health and NHS England to shape, review and develop health policy. In turn this has led to us develop practical tools to support front line delivery. We have worked directly for more than 2,000 different GP practices, for most of the commissioners across England, as well as many specific projects for NHS Trusts, Out of Hours and Urgent Care Providers, and the Independent healthcare sector.
We have remained committed to staying small so that we can ensure that clients get the best possible expertise rather than passing on work to junior staff.
But we are also regularly work with partners. There are advantages in staying small but there are also times when it is important to work alongside others with different expertise and, in some cases, greater capacity to take on larger projects. We have recently been involved in projects where we have partnered with larger consultancies, where we provide expertise in primary care complemented by the resources to tackle a specific problem. We also bring in leading national experts as associates, where they can strengthen our understanding on specific projects. Partners have included:
- Methods Analytics – providing expert analytic function and unparalleled expertise in presenting complex data in simple ways. We have worked together on the successful automation of the Potentially Avoidable Appointment Audit and on our recent proposals develop a pilot project to improve data quality in Integrated Urgent Care.
- Ossie Rawstorne – former NHS England National Medical Advisor for NHS111/Integrated Urgent Care and retired GP, joined our team to prepare and write our recent report on ‘Comparing performance of Urgent Care Providers’.
- One Care – a large federation of 92 practices across Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire. We worked as partners to integrate data from practice information systems with national data sets to inform and improve decision making in general practice.
- NHS Alliance – previously a member organisation committed to giving a voice of primary care. We worked together for many years to deliver reports for the Department of Health and NHS England.
- Capita Healthcare Consulting – we were jointly commissioned by NHS England to gather evidence of general practices implementing the 10 High Impact Actions.
- SysFix IT Support - SysFix manages our business IT Support requirements and Joomla Website Maintenance.