Clients and Partners
We have worked for a wide range of healthcare organisations across the UK.
Since setting up in 2006, we have won commissions from the Department of Health and NHS England to shape, review and develop health policy. In turn this has led to us develop practical tools to support front line delivery. We have worked directly for more than 2,000 different GP practices, for most of the commissioners across England, as well as many specific projects for NHS Trusts, Out of Hours and Urgent Care Providers, and the Independent healthcare sector.
We have remained committed to staying small so that we can ensure that clients get the best possible expertise rather than passing on work to junior staff.
But we are also regularly work with partners. There are advantages in staying small but there are also times when it is important to work alongside others with different expertise and, in some cases, greater capacity to take on larger projects. We have recently been involved in a number of projects where we have partnered with larger consultancies, where we provide expertise in primary care complemented by the resources to tackle a specific problem. Partners have included:
- Methods Analytics – providing expert analytic function and unparalleled expertise in presenting complex data in simple ways. We have worked together on the successful automation of the Potentially Avoidable Appointment Audit and on Making Better Decisions in General Practice.
- One Care – a large federation of 92 practices across Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire. We worked as partners to integrate data from practice information systems with national data sets to inform and improve decision making in general practice.
- NHS Alliance – previously a member organisation committed to giving a voice of primary care. We worked together for many years to deliver reports for the Department of Health and NHS England.
- Capita Healthcare Consulting – we were jointly commissioned by NHS England to gather evidence of general practices implementing the 10 High Impact Actions.
- Connection Dynamics – experts in change management who are working with us to implement a programme for training and supporting facilitators in primary care across 8 CCGs in North West London.
We have also recently become founder members of ‘The Network Group', a collaboration of more than 30 small to medium sized agencies committed to providing the best possible support to the NHS and healthcare organisations to deliver integrated care. It allows us to work at scale when necessary and to ensure we bring together the best possible range of skills and expertise to work alongside our understanding of primary and urgent care – see next Section.